Carbon Monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that can cause death over long term exposure. It can be produced by Gas water heaters, stoves, Gasoline and diesel powered generators, Charcoal grills and many other things in and outside your house!
This potentially life-saving device measures the carbon monoxide level in your kitchen, garage, bedroom and more. When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound.
Very easily installed, this is a perfect device for protecting your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide. It also displays the level of carbon monoxide in the room at all times.
Please allow 10-24 business days for the item to arrive.